Saturday, 27 August 2011

I'm a Mathematics TEACHER. Therefore, I'm a MODEL!

This is my first time to blog and I really don't what to write here.
I found this article from my favorite Fashion Magazine, PREVIEW. 
Since the descriptions best describe me, so what I did I copied some sentences.

Big thanks to preview mag!

Once upon a time in a land not far away, there was a girl named SHIELA who loved romance novels, fairy-tale settings and leading ladies in their billowy skits and ruffled gowns. She was besotted with the most schmaltzy of things - midnight serenades, secret rendezvous, and... chunky heeled pumps? She was a starry-eyed fashionista after all, just like the damsels in her stories. And away with her prince she went. 

SHIELA
is her name and Fashion is her claim to fame. It's "ooh-s" and "ahh-s" for the chichi diva who is often spotted in the ritzy of locations and occasions. She's a sultry femme fatal and all eyes ogle over her parade of eye-catching frocks and come-hither ensembles. Her keen eye for the fancy goes without saying-- sparkling dresses, luxurious fur, and flashy jewelry too. She's a diamond in the rough!


What's with vanity!?? I enjoy my life in vain! Yet, so ironic but it sounds cool! Hell you care if I keep on bringing my cam to capture my emotions! I may not be good in your personal taste but this is what I am, so take it! i ♥ SHIELA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...