Wednesday, 17 October 2012

BORED




Didn't I told you how I love to dress up? When I got bored, I schedule my own pictorials. Guess where?!? of course, in my favorite place, my room. ~.~
Actually these photos was taken by myself, using a self time camera. 
I usually dress up especially when there is an upcoming event where I should prepare myself and must look fab as well. So, this is some sort of practice and emote mode of mine, hehe

Grab the look, wear it with attitude and I'm sure, you'll love it too.

[THE OUTFIT]
Bag from Tne Shop, Hat from SM Accessories, Floral Corset Top from Wildberry Manila, Necklaces from Chic 'n Charm, Bracelets from Bora, Shorts from The Fashion Armageddon and Shoes from SM Elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...