Sunday, 7 October 2012

BUBBLY SWIMSEA CANDY

This is all about how I spend most of my time Online in Facebook just to find a new look for me.
I'm totally addicted to what most of online shops are selling. (Shoes, Tops, Dresses, Accessories, etc.)

BUBBLY SWIMSEA CANDY
Bubbles by Ms. Tati Buendia
Swimsea Candy by Genevieve Cardenas







 Swimsea Candy for my Korean Candy Shoes
Swimsea Candy once again for my Hot Pink Bustier
 Bubbles by Ms. Tati for this Aztec print mini skirt


Don't hate this pose and don't hate me as well!
Truly, I'm getting really weird! huhu
Somebody STOP ME!!! hehe

Gosh!!! Oh how I hate it!

Who can resist this famous bustier of every online shops in facebook and paired with a tribal print aztec mini skirt which is popularly used by famous bloggers in the city.

For this outfit, I got my fabulous bustier top from Swimsea Candy and match it with this up to date aztec skirts from Bubbles. Stand and strike a pose with this Korean Candy shoe from Swimsea Candy too.

Call it perfect or imperfect look for me! I just want to have this look just to satisfy my thirst in fashion.
Hmmmmmmppp... I guess I need water to wake me up! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...