Thursday, 1 November 2012

COTTON CANDY OUTLOOK

Hola! I was in the mood to interpret my own interpretation of cotton candy with this clothing. I found this tutu violet skirt when I pass by in Marymart Mall Iloilo in I am Beautiful Shop, Ground Floor near Magarbo. I'm actually not fond of the color violet, but I may consider since that is the only color available and I'm so in love of the design of this skirt. It is perfect to team it with my new arrival bustier tops from Swimsea Candy. I choose the color blue since it is nice to pair with this violet tutu skirt. I stand with my pink Korean Fashion Shoes which I bought online last 2 years ago. Don't you like it? It is perfect for parties and other casual events, which is what I created today. Well, I got bored so this is the result, mixing my stuffs to create a new fashion look. Wooooooooaaaahhh. 

I choose minimalism in terms of accessories. I just pick my gold necklace and silver-gold bangles to complete the look. I did not put any earrings 'coz it won't be given emphasize because of my hair-do. 
Blue-Violet-Pink-Gold-Silver. ^.^

The whole outfit looks like a cotton candy to me and makes me jump for joy and ride on a roller coaster. Cheers! Have a fabulous, fashionable Halloween!

[THE OUTFIT]
BLUE BUSTIER TOP, SWIMSEA CANDY,in TOPS
VIOLET TUTU SKIRT, I AM BEAUTIFUL SHOP-ILOILO, in SKIRTS
PINK KOREAN CANDY SHOES, THE FASHION ARMAGEDDON, in HEELS & WEDGES

HYPE this LOOK on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...