Wednesday, 31 October 2012

FLORAL CORPORATE / Estelle Fash

The month of May is thought to symbolise the transition between spring and summer and the celebrations held every year are believe to bless crops and planting with good luck for the coming months. Flowers are everywhere and all start making an appearance in May for this last day of October and you may even find them growing in fashion industry.

The MONTH when you were born really affects your personality as well as the way you dress. Well, it's tested to me. (hehehe) MAY is my birth month and it is well known as the month of flowers. Yes! I do love flowers and I always find tops, shorts, pants, etc. with a floral design to suit my daily looks.

I was about to go to a party and I want to look like a respected one. (hehehe) I'm always after for Candy looks, Barbie dolls or something Sweetie. Most of the people rarely guessing how old I am because it's really not noticeable in the way that I dress. Who could tell that I'm a teacher in profession? With my petite body structure, I guess no one could tell how old am I. So, I plan to look like I'm working in an office. I wore my simple candy pants and tops which I always do wear most of the time in parties and events. I teamed this with my newest blazer which I bought from Estelle Fash.

Wow, I do fell in love with this floral blazer! The quality of the materials are so great. It has a nice made cloth that gives a chic and comfortable feeling. My looks won't be complete without this rare find and must have floral blazer from ESTELLE FASH!

Oh, hey girls, I love it! So much!

Rock and Bring out the best of your LOOK with this MUST HAVE FLORAL Blazer!
Wear it with attitude and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too! ^.^


                                             

Sorry for a LOW QUALITY IMAGES. I will just fix it as soon as I got my new SLR. xoxo

[THE OUTFIT]
FLORAL BLAZER, ESTELLE FASH, in Blazers
WHITE CORSET TOP, SWIMSEA CANDY, in Tops
GREEN CANDY PANTS, THE FASHION ARMAGEDDON, in Jeans
BLACK PEEP TOE SHOES, SM PARISIAN, in Heels & Wedges

HYPE this LOOK on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...