Friday, 5 October 2012

MIX & MATCH


I was so worried what to wear in a debut for a theme of simply pink or blue.
It took me 2 days to decide what to wear.
I took some mix and match of items in what's in my closet (My Fashion Armageddon) , reading BLOGS of my favorite Break My Style by Laureen Uy , one of my fave fashion blogger and do some online shopping fulfill my look.


 



It was my first time to purchased at The Dollhouse and I'm so glad that she is legit and gave my fave dress for a discount.  I received my items next day after a full payment. Wow! So fast! I thought it would take 2-3 days but it's not! Thanks sissy!

On the other hand, Swimsea Candy is one of my best supplier of my fashion needs! She always gives me big discounts and I enjoy doing lots of transaction with her! All of her items are MUST HAVES!!!

Guess what I did on how to mix and match my outfit? ~.~
I bought the same dress of what is Laureen Uy's wearing during the Candy Awards which I bought from The Dollhouse and paired it with a Hot pink bustier top which a bought from Swimsea Candy.

I'm only after for the skirt not with its black corset top. Know the reason why? Black is not allowed and it was stated in the invitation. Oh my! What shall I do!??? At first I planned to cut it but oh NOOOOOO, I must not do that! Save that lovely DRESS!!!!
So, I folded it and put some pins and match it with my hot pink bustier top!
See?!? I got new dress! LOL


Oh wow!!! Got nice results. (Agree?!)


When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...