Monday, 29 October 2012

ALUBIHOD'S BLISS

HYPE this LOOK on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!

I wore this outfit to a sembreak outing with my co-teachers last Sunday and it was the best Faculty Get Together I ever had. I just wanted to look simple but fashionable so I brought 4 bustier tops of mine. What do you think? Do I look pretty here? I do hope so. 


[Bustier Top: Swimsea Candy, Shorts: The Fashion Armageddon, Sunglasses: Made in Italy from my Student Hannah]



Check this out! We went to Rico Beach Resort, located in Alubihod Beach of Poblacion Nueva Valencia, Guimaras.
If you are looking to have a relaxing, convenient, and affordable break from the city, why don't you rewind and refresh yourself together with your friends in Guimaras Island.
Since I am from Iloilo City, it just an hour away compare to a 5 hour travel to Boracay Island. This place offers tropical paradise beach setting, semi white sand and offers island hopping tours as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...