Thursday, 18 October 2012

OUTRAGEOUS

Have you notice any similarities in my photos? Is it the way I look and pose? Or it is in the place where  I took the photos?
Definitely! I took most of my photos in my room because that is the only place where I can express most of myself. Peace! I'm just getting weird dolly!

I'm a shopaholic! I usually shop things what I like the most.
I really like bustier tops. A number of bustier tops are on an array in my closet and I do definitely love them all even I seldom use it! ~.~

Notice how lovely is what I'm wearing? It's a combination of pink and cream floral bustier top which I got from Hyde and Chic. The hue gives you a dramatic feeling and outrageous look. 






Feelin' sexy and free

[THE OUTFIT]
 Hat from SM Accessories, Bustier Top from  Hyde and chic, Accessories from Chic 'n Charm, Shorts from The Fashion Armageddon and Shoes form SM Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...