Friday, 12 October 2012

SHADES OF PINK





 So Fab in Pink!
Yes! I love pink, any shades of pink.
When I was in college, I do research the meaning of my PINK. Actually, my favorite color is GREEN but my first love is PINK. hehehe
For me, this color represents the hue of universal love for it came from two colors, the red and white, which symbolizes... RED for LOVE and WHITE for PEACE!


Pink Energy (SOURCE: http://crystal-cure.com/pink.html)

Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies. Shades of deep pink, such as magenta, are effective in neutralizing disorder and violence. Some prisons use limited deep pink tones to diffuse aggressive behaviour.

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.

Put some pink in your life when you want:
  • calm feelings
  • to neutralize disorder
  • relaxation
  • acceptance, contentment

Oh yeah!!! I'm now adding not only some but most of pink in my life! Cheers!

Top & Short : Tne Shop Wedge: Parisian Accessories : Chic 'n Charm Hat: SM Accessories

Wear pink when you want to present yourself as a peaceful, calm person who is not threatening. The softer shades are very feminine and darker shades will alleviate feelings of friction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...