Wednesday, 10 October 2012

SUPER-SHIELA





Tatarantatannnnnn...
The pair re-envisioned the character, who became more of a hero in the mythic tradition, SUPERMAN!
This was actually a small size women tshirt. I used to crop the it to make it an off-shoulder top.
Oh yes, I love it! This is one of my favorite character tees top i ever had in my closet, the blue-red-yellow superman or call it a superShiela 'coz I'm the one wearing it. hehe. 
This top is perfect for strolling along the park with my puppy Shamcey. 
It is simple but signifies my character that even that I am that petite type of women, I'm surely sure I'm strong enough to face all challenges and obstacles in life. LOL

Top: FandT Onlineshop, Accessories: SM Accessories (Bracelets), Gorgeous (Earrings) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...