Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Hype that Pink and Green

This sheer mullet skirt is one of my latest acquisitions and my new favorite and I decided to wear it for a vanity pictorials at home, in my garden. Yes! You've seen these items of clothing on my blog here before and you're so pretty awesome if you could still remember what post or where I wore them to. ^.^
Both the pink and the bright floral green are bold and exciting. Try pairing the 3/4 floral green top with sheer hot pink sheer mullet skirt, patent pink heels, and a sleek updo. 
I'm starting to love these pieces and here is a testament that it is okay for us to repeat our style, our clothes, and it is fine to experiment to put colors together. I know, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...