Sunday, 11 November 2012

TFA FOR SWIMSEA CANDY




Haven't I told you before how I love online shopping? Yes, indeed I do shopping twice a week via online. That's how shopaholic I am! Let me tell you the reasons why I do love buying clothes and other fashionable items. Before I graduated in college, I usually had smaller number of tops and 3 pants. I usually do mix and match when I go to school and got a wash and wear manner. Yes! I don't have enough money to spend buying clothes, dress myself and do shopping. Now that I had my job as a High School  Mathematics  Teacher in a Chinese school I earn a lot and spend some of them to my needs and wants. I guess 1/4 of my salary goes with my online shopping. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Nevertheless, I enjoy! Those clothes, garments and other items I bought are very useful. I used to wear them in some parties and debut of my students. So now, I don't have to worry what to wear! Because what I need can be found now in my closet! Oh by the way, most of my loved items I got it from SWIMSEA CANDY.
[THE OUTFIT]
Hot Pink Bustier Top, SWIMSEA CANDY
Teal maxi Pants, SWIMSEA CANDY
Shoes, SM PARISIAN
Accesories, CHIC 'N CHARM ILOILO

HYPE THIS LOOK IN LOOKBOOK.nu HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...