Monday, 26 November 2012

There is No Blue in Yellow

This amazing ensemble is a great summer outfit idea for those days when I want a little perk. Invest in one colorful floral piece, and get ready for some amazing inspiration! Even if it is not summer in full swing, the weather finally agreeing with my mood. I've found myself perpetually drawn to all shades of yellow in floral aspects. It's bright, it's cheerful, it'l lovely, and adds instant energy to any look.
Currently loving this yellow floral corset top from Hyde and Chic Boutique , elegant spike bracelets and customized shorts from my own online shop The Fashion Armageddon, my free statement necklace from Swimsea Candy and this old time favorite heels from Parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...