Sunday, 25 November 2012

You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling.

There are many words for fashion bloggers: stylish, exuberant, intelligent, funny, etc. But how about cute? Well, I got a totally sunny personality, love dogs, collects fashion magazines, and does floral designs. Seriously, how cute it is? While I am having this pictorial for my blog, I am completely obsessed with my shih tzu, Shamcey. The real excitement in the last pic is finding the perfect dog-walking ensemble- a part comfort, part style, all fabulous!
This week's wordless Sunday is all about comfort-wise words, colorful dress, a dynamite recipe of attitude and my favorite pink. Sophisticated and feminine, always put together and perfectly coifed. get the look with this Smart Casual Blazer in hot pink from LfjClothing and Alizah Dress from Natasha.
Do bright hot pink blazer scare you? Pair them with old favorites, like a pair of shoes and a comfy dress for an easy, yet unique ensemble of chic corporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...